Monday 9 November 2009

Decorating with Signs #1

Do you like putting up signs in your rooms? I think they look awesome, especially if they are vintage. Signs sometimes have a history, or a story behind them which I find very appealing.

Have you added a sign in a room at home? If you have I'd love to see it! Send your picture to inspiring.interiors.blog@gmail.com and if you'd like to add the story behind the sign, where you got it, if it means something to you and why you display it in a certain room it would be great!

Thanks and take a look at these and let me know what you think!


Better Homes & Gardens


Better Homes & Gardens


Country Living


Willow Decor


Willow Decor



Country Living


House to Home


Houzz


architectural digest


architectural digest


Country Living


Make Room for Living


Make Room for Living


Country Living


I am linking this post over at Someday Crafts for the Whatever Goes Wednesday MckLinky party. Thanks to Michelle for hosting this party.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog !
    And interesting article. Naturally I like the "JE T'AIME PLUS QU'HIER MOINS QUE DEMAIN" sign. It's full of hope.

    Do you like travelling ? Have a look at
    http://www.grandslieux.over-blog.com
    as you speak Spanish you might understand French.
    And leave a comment please.
    Will come back,

    ReplyDelete
  2. the look of words on a wall are so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jefferson! Thanks for your lovely comment. I passed by your blog just now but I couldn't leave a comment. When I tried to, the page turned grey and it didn't allow me to carry on. Sorry about that! Hope to see you here again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias Ironman! Te quiero mucho!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kifus !
    May be it was because I was adding a new post about some special place in the South of France at the same moment.
    The only thing I can say is : Try again !
    Hope I'll have news from you,

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always find the most interesting pictures! Thanks for the tour...Tami E.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Tami! Made my day! You are one great reader!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the signs they used. They make it seem like a down home feel. I love the color they used in the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop