Sunday 17 January 2010

Beach House in Chile

When it's freezing cold outside it's nice to dream of sunny beaches and summer retreats. To help you dream on here is this bright summer house in San Antonio, Chile.


Built on pillars to guarantee a see view, a wrap around deck was made to enjoy the view on all sides of the house.





An all white house gets its colours from details such as rugs, pillows and bed covers.


Four square tables put together make a dining room table big enough for 8 people.


An open floor plan integrates the living room, dining room and kitchen.








Photographer Javier Csecs.
All images from espacioliving.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous house! The white colours are so serene! I love the sitting area with the beautiful sofas and the Kelim!!
    xx
    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Niki and Greet for your comments. Glad you liked the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful beach house in my favorite country Chile. This house looks very good. The only thing I would change is the location. I would move this one more north in Chile (San Antonio isn't the best looking place there).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Kifus, I keep looking at my own dark wooden floor boards and desperately wanting to white wash them like the house above. I am just loathe to have to move out all the furniture as the whole house apart from one bedroom is polished wood floors. I am seriously thinking about it though as I think it would make a huge difference to the look of my house and would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop