Monday 22 March 2010

Typical Argentine Porches

Good Monday morning! How was your weekend? Today's post is special to me because I'll be showing you photographs of different porches from my country Argentina. I really like them not only because they are beautiful but because I can easily picture myself there with my family. So, what do you think? Like any of them? I'd love to know!

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.


10.


11.


12.


13.


14.


15.


16.


17.


All images from Espacio Living.

I have linked this post to Bobbie's Check Me Out, Laurie's A Few of my Favourite Things, Leah's Toot Your Horn Tuesdays and Melissa's The Inspired Room too. Thanks Bobbie, Laurie, Leah and Melissa for hosting!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

12 comments:

  1. Invitanti verande... quando ci possiamo accomodare ?
    Buona giornata Kifus :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... Must be sunny in Argentina.
    No such porches in the previous post, i.e. in Sweden, neither in France !
    The more I see pictures of Argentina, the more I think I could live there.
    Enjoy, Kifus !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I have to confess, my favorites are the ones with big comfy seating, where I could imagine myself curling up with a book for a couple of hours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vamo vamos Argentina ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I'd love one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que Bueno!! Yo deseo a ir alli! (How'd I do for 34 year old college Spanish??!)
    My nephew moved to Argentina 2 weeks ago to serve for 2 years as an LDS missionary. He LOVES it~ and a neighbor returned a year ago. He also loved it- a diverse, beautiful country.
    Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My, what gorgeous porches. I love them! Thank you so much for linking this beautiful post to Favorite Things Saturday! I really enjoyed visiting your blog. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. ONG! These porches are making me drool. I love them all!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love porches and this collection is beautiful. They really add extra space to your house. Argentina must be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with every single one of them! (esp the one with the hammock :) ) I love your site and am glad I found you over at the Sat Link Party at A Vision to Remember. C'mon over to my site for my Italian easter time recipe. My sicilian grandfather spent 3 years in Argentina when he was a young man and always spoke fondly of it. Buona Pasqua! Link: http://housefinally.blogspot.com/2010/04/easter-pies.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Each one of these looks like a place I could be right at home. Love outdoor spaces like this that are an extension of one's home. Thanks for sharing these photos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop